Welcome to the newly named 68Spidrs podcast “The Juggling Caregiver”.
Here I focus on personal experiences, useful tips and information about being a mother in her 50’s to an autistic child, and the role of caregiver (both past and present) for parents with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
I discuss a variety of subjects. The good, the bad, and the extremely messy, so if you’re only looking for a podcast about sunshine and rainbows, well….not sure we’re a match. However, if you want to hear from someone who doesn’t sugarcoat it, and speaks honestly about all the heart-breaking, weird and wonderful things that happen along the way please join me.
I will have guests from time to time, providing great information, engaging conversation and bringing a fresh voice to the show.
I try to find humour when and where I can, as it’s given me the strength to get through my really tough days. You may even find the odd reference to Monty Python or Mel Brooks comedies if you’re lucky!
So stay tuned for new episodes coming your way.
In conversation with Paul Nichols – Co-founder of the Elli App – 68Spidrs – The Juggling Caregiver
- In conversation with Paul Nichols – Co-founder of the Elli App
- In conversation with Gincy Heins – Author, caregiver, volunteer and Alzheimer's advocate
- A Journey With OCD – In conversation with Giselle
- Counselling as part of your self-care – Interview with Nancy Jobin, MEd, Counselling Psychology
- Tough Couple of Weeks
- Clearing out the house
- Knowing your worth and value
- Do I really need a form for this?
- Today sucked. Time for some ice cream, but first tea.
- Loss and grief